Sunday, October 19, 2008

Renee's Visit and the 2nd Grade Field Trip

We celebrated Aunt Renee's 29th birthday while she was out."Can you believe I used to change this kid's diaper??"
Aunt Renee took the little kids to the park......she's the best!!!!!

Inspecting fuzzy seeds during our nature walk with our guide Nicole.
Natalie's class.....what beautiful fall day!!

I'm so glad that Natalie begged me to be a chaperon for her field trip. We went to a nature center around Dayton. We had the most perfect weather that day. I had 10 kids in my group, we all agreed that we got the BEST guide. Nicole took us through the woods and got the kids really excited about our nature walk. After chaperoning Andrew's first grade trip to the zoo I vowed that I would NEVER again chaperon.....but I have changed my mind. I really need to remember to appreciate this time in my kids' lives where they think I am the greatest person ever.

Good news......our St. Anthony house is under contract. YEAH!!!! I really do miss our old house but am not going to miss making double mortgage payments. We are happy with the price that we are getting for the house especially with the way the housing market is. We're just a few thousand dollars below what we hoped to get but $25,000 over our rock-bottom price. We should close within the month. Thankfully the couple is pre-approved with a local bank so we're hoping that this process should go smoothly. Now we just need to finish moving all of our junk.

Andrew's last football game was today. We lost so we're out of the tournament. Andrew had been all pumped up to go the "pee wee super bowl" where the last two teams get to play under the lights on a Saturday night. That would have been really cool, but I'm sure Andrew has a long football career ahead of him so we'll seem him under the lights someday. Andrew had a great season. He really got into "crushing" his opponents.

Aunt Renee came for a visit last week from Arizona. It's always fun having her around and sad when she leaves. Why does Arizona have to be so far away???

6 comments:

eastandwest said...

I can't believe she's HOME!!! She is a beauty!!!

Pop in on FFTIA when you can!

vawa said...

Sebagai situs dadu online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

zawe said...

Sebagai dadu online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

fefer said...


Sebagai dadu online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

dedes said...


Sebagai dadu online : https://researchwebpub.org terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

Anonymous said...

Sebagai dadu online : https://mycaddyshak.com terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.