Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One trip down, one to go....

Well, I've been back from Armenia for 2 weeks now. The first meeting with our newest daughter went great!! Ted and I leave again in just 10 days to bring our newest sweetie home. We've had a great week of conitnued fund raising efforts!! My sister, Renee, along with her mother-in-law, held a garage sale out in Arizona for us. Renee just sent me a check for $300....yipee (I think she rounded her check up just a little). Thanks ladies!!! Also one of our neighbor's co-workers donated a little, old pick-up truck for us to sell. We had it in the front yard for less than 48 hours and it sold for $525!!! Ted has also been working on cars like crazy, plus working as much overtime as possible. Also my lis sophia jewelry shows have been going good. I still can't believe how many people God has sent into our lives to help bring our daughter home. Our family has many angels out there.....thanks to all who have helped bring this amazing child into our lives. Listening to a herself on the voice recorder. It was too funny to see her reaction of hearing her own voice.
My Aunt Pam and I with Mount Arat in the distance. Mt. Arat is thought to be where Noah's Ark came to rest.
Walking to the children's home. There are some MAJOR pot-holes in Guymri.
A church that was built in the 13th century.....now that's old.


No comments: