Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm going to miss my kiddos

Look at that precious face......how am I going to go 6 whole days without kissing those cheeks?? There are so many emotions with these adoption trips. Of course I am sooooooo excited to meet our newest daughter but I am going to miss everyone back at home!!! When we adopted Audrey, I thought for sure my heart was going to burst from pain in missing Andrew and Natalie. Then when we adopted Paul, every single little Chinese girl that I saw on the street reminded me of my sweet little Audrey who was back at home. Now Paul is my baby and this will be the first time that I've left him for more than 24 hours. I honestly kiss that sweet boy at least 100 times per day.....how will I ever survive without all of those kisses?????

1 comment:

Tracy said...

He is just as beautiful sleeping as Asher is. I kiss him that much too!