Thursday, September 18, 2008

My little stud muffin

Most of you who know me know that I hate sports!!!! But I LOVE watching Andrew play football. This is his first year of pee wee football and it is his 'thing' without a doubt. He has played baseball for two years and is usually lifeless on the field. But football is another story. He is really getting into this tackling stuff. I guess I better change my music, I don't think Andrew would appreciated "Dancing Queen" playing while he is at the top of the blog. I'm thinking "We are the Champions" by Queen. I'm open to other suggestions of music to go along with this post.

3 comments:

saca said...

Sebagai ceme online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

seser said...

Sebagai dadu online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

Desaz said...

Sebagai dadu online : https://josplaceonline.com terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.