Saturday, September 6, 2008

WOW....

Here's a blog to those of you who think Ted and I are "special people"....this family knocked my socks off: http://findinghiddentreasures.blogspot.com/ Also....I almost fell off of my chair today when I was going through Reece's Other Angel's website (this is the site that we first learned about Rita) and saw two of Rita's friends listed "Hallie" and "Garret"......go check them out, they are both adorable: http://www.reecesrainbow.com/otherangels.htm , then click on 'girl or by angels.' If anyone has an extra 26K laying around let me know and we'll start the paperwork for one of them today!!! I'm so glad that Armenia has lowered their fees for the special needs kids. If you remember Rita's adoption was 35K (and worth every penny).

4 comments:

Carla said...

What a doll baby!!! Wish I had the money for you!! Little Dolly was pretty cute, too!!

Cindy said...

Alison,

I was on the recess rainbow website last week and saw pictures of both of these children. I wondered if Rita knew them. I have emailed them about Hallie. I'm not sure if I am ready to adopt again but I was sure interested in her and at least think and pray about it.

Unknown said...

I know you know how dangerous looking at these pictures is!! :) We'd love to get together whenever you guys are up for it!

Aimee

fewe said...

Sebagai salah satu agen daftar sbobet terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.