Friday, March 7, 2008

I am so glad to announce that this is the FINAL fund raiser for our waiting daughter!!! We still are unsure of when we will meet her. We are really hoping to go in May or June at the latest.....but God only knows. As most of you know we have been doing different fund raisers over the last 6 months to off-set the $34,000 adoption expenses (on top of the $45,000 we spent on Paul and Audrey's adoptions......without doing any fund raising). Here's a rundown on the blessings that we have received in the last 6 months:

$2000 from a garage sale
$1000 on our soup supper
$1000 on the sale of purses, rice bags, hair-bows. personalized scrapbooks, homemade jam
$500 on eBay items
$5000 on private cash donations
$4000 grant from Shoahannah's Hope
$2000 anticipated grant from the state of Ohio for adopting a special needs child
$1000 profit so far from selling lia sophia

So that brings us to $16,500 which is FABULOUS!!!!!!! but.....we still have $17,500 to go. So I am doing a Cyber lia sophia jewelry show. I have been selling this jewelry for about 6 weeks. It is high quality fashion jewelry that has a life time guarantee. 30% of all sales will go directly to our fundraising effort. So here are the details if you are interested in helping our family out. Thanks...Alison

It's All About Our Sweetie.....cyber lia sophia jewelry show. Anyone who places an order will be entered in a drawing to win one of 3 prizes. 1st prize.....$100 in free lia sophia jewelry...2nd prize...$50 in free jewelry...3rd prize will be $30 in free jewelry ( all prizes will be the choice of the the winner!!!) All you have to do is visit my lia sophia website then click on
http://www.liasophia.com/sites/alisonhoman

1. our jewelry
2. spring/summer catalog
3. how to purchase
4. hostess name "Alison"
5. then continue to select your items

If you do place an order be sure to take advantage of the costumer save plan which is buy 2 items at regular price and then your 3rd (and most EXPENSIVE) is 50% off. This cyber show will be open until March 19th. Anyone who places an order by the 17th will be entered in the drawing. I will notify the winners and ask them to make their selections by the 19 so I can close the show. Anyone who places an order should receive their items by March 28th. Remember Mother's Day is coming up so keep your mom or the mother of your children in mind when ordering!!!!! If you have the desire to help our family out PLEASE pass this email on....attach my info to your blog....print the email out and pass it out on the street (okay..I'm kidding, well kind of). Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerly,
Alison Homan

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Alison,

Congratulations on your fundraisers. Truly awesome. I wish I had your drive.

Good Luck on your last one. I hope it all works out for you and you get Rita home ASAP!!!

I am praying for you all.

Lisa

Tracy said...

You have been busy, I am so glad your fundraising has raised so much. I am hoping this last one raises a lot.

I linked to this on my quilting blog:)

Hugs,
Tracy